THIS WEEK's WEIGHT LOSS (slightly delayed)


START WEIGHT
102 kg
224.9 lbs
TARGET WEIGHT
75 kg
165.3 lbs
AMOUNT TO LOSE
27 kg
59.6 lbs
AMOUNT TO GO
21.5 kg
47.4 lbs
LOST  IN TOTAL
5.5 kg
12.1 lbs
LOST THIS WEEK
2.5 kg
5.5 lb
WEIGHT THIS WEEK
96.5 kg
 212.7 lb

My weight loss this week looks fabulous, but it's not really.
I have been ill - I was sick on Sunday night, didn't eat much at all on Monday, and since Tuesday I've been eating less, because I've really not been hungry. I'm still feeling a bit nauseous, and have a touch of vertigo. I'm actually absolutely knackered as well, which probably makes me feel worse! Still, hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.

I hope I'll manage to maintain this weightloss next week and not gain any. We'll see. More recipes another day.

Comments

  1. Good for you with your weightloss plan.
    Thanks for stopping by OWOH

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts