This Week's Weight Loss

I'm reasonably happy about this week's loss... It's not my best, but nor is it my worst.


START WEIGHT
102 kg
224.9 lbs
TARGET WEIGHT
75 kg
165.3 lbs
AMOUNT TO LOSE
27 kg
59.6 lbs
AMOUNT TO GO
21.7 kg
47.8 lbs
LOST  IN TOTAL
5.3 kg
11.7lbs
LOST THIS WEEK
0.7 kg
1.5 lb
WEIGHT THIS WEEK
96.7kg
 213.2 lb

I'll keep plugging along. Next week I'm starting my cycling challenge - I'm going to post more about that another day, but at least it will mean I'm doing a little more exercise...and can eat more calories! Huzzah!

Comments

  1. Good for you! I've stagnated at a loss of 8 pounds, but we'll see what happens this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! congratulations. This is Amanda, the person you won a gift card from. Can you send me an email at the.ahmazindg@gmail.com so I can purchase your gift card and send it on over for you. :) It'll be an electronic copy. Thank you so much!
    Take care
    - Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts