WEIGH IN - rather disappointing!

I didn't post my weighin last week, partly because I didn't have time, but also because there was no change. I stayed with the same weight loss. I was really quite pleased. However this week is a different story...I've put on weight. Sigh.
However, I do have to admit to not being very surprised: we ate out last week, and I drank quite a lot of wine, I've been less careful and I've exercised less too. All these things add up. Still, never mind. I'll start again this week, being more careful and taking a little more exercise.

On the up-side, I have noticed the modicum of a waist arriving. I am definitely losing my spare tyre(s) and my jeans, usually tight the first time I put them on after a wash, were, if not exactly loose, definitely looser!

So here are the figures:


START WEIGHT
102 kg
224.9 lbs
TARGET WEIGHT
75 kg
165.3 lbs
AMOUNT TO LOSE
27 kg
59.6 lbs
AMOUNT TO GO
24 kg
49.4 lbs
LOST  IN TOTAL
3 kg
10.2 lbs
GAINED THIS WEEK
1 kg
2.2 lb
WEIGHT THIS WEEK
97.4 kg
 214.7 lb

Comments

Popular Posts