Long time no update

Partly because I'm a little embarrassed by my lack opf weight loss - in no small part due to the fact that I've been making little or no effort to eat particularly well. I've not eaten particularly badly, to be fair, but I have rather relied on my cycling only to keep me on the straight and narrow...

Cycling wise I'm doing better - I'm a few kilometres shy of 600 km done. This is ahead of where I should be, which is 576 km (I've recently discovered that I need to be doing 38.4 km a week, not 37.4 in order to reach the target. It's OK, as I'm still ahead, and I'm definitely doing more than 38 unless the weather's foul). Next week the Cyclos are off on their voyage (I'm going too) to a rather hilly part of the country, but Mr D has worked out a 39 km run for Group 3 along a Voie Verte (Green Way) which is an old railway track - not too many up and downs - so that should be enjoyable.

My money target hasn't increased too much - though several colleagues at work have promised me about another 100€ in total and there is the Cyclo Club money as well. So while I mightn't make the 1,000€ target I should do quite well.

No news about Richard at the moment (see last post). I hope everything's OK.

Comments

  1. We've just given up cheese, sausage (dried), chorizo, etc. And we try (weather allowing) to swim a min of 100 metres each day. If that doesn't remove a bit of our winter packaging; I don't know what will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dormouse! I'm pleased to inform you that you are one of the winners in the sticker giveaway! Please contact me with your mailing information and let me know which stickers you would like (you will get 3 sheets). Thanks for participating!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts